Monday, January 17, 2011

Bruins Tickets (Part I)

Yes, I love hockey. I love the Bruins. And I love going to see the Bruins play. These are just 10 of the tickets for games I’ve been to over the past few years, but it’s a start. I’d go to more if I could afford it…

Looking these games up, I can safely say that the Bruins do well when I am there. I know a lot of fans like to think that they influence whether the B’s win or not, but these tickets are my proof.

In these ten games, the Bruins only lost one in regulation. They lost one more in a shootout, but won every other game.

The beat the Hurricanes today 7-0 (box score)

On December 7, 2010 they beat the Sabres 3-2 (box score) – see my t-shirt blog for that here

They beat the Capitals in the home opener 4-1 (box score) – see my t-shirt blog for that here

November 10, 2009 was a 3-0 win over Pittsburgh (box score)

They lost to the Canucks in a shootout 3-2 on February 6 (box score) – see my t-shirt blog for that here

The B’s shutout the Flames 5-0 on March 27, 2010 (box score) – see t-shirt blog for that here


On April 4, 2009 I got to see the Bruins shutout the Rangers 1-0 (box score) – That game featured Sean Avery hitting Tim Thomas in the head with his stick (see video below)

On March 31, 2009 my dad took me for my birthday – it was another Bruins win, 3-1 over Tampa Bay (box score)

I saw the B’s beat the Panthers 4-2 on November 21, 2008 (box score)

And the Bruins/Sabres game on April 5, 2008 was the only regulation loss (3-0) from these tickets (box score)

So there you have it, Bruins. If you want to win, you should make sure I’m at the game. I don’t care where my seat is, just get me into the building. Let’s make this the Year of the Bruin!

No comments:

Post a Comment