Monday, June 20, 2011

Greg's Field Dedication Ceremony Program (6/12/10)

Last year’s dedication and renaming Upton Road field to “Greg’s Field” last year was really awesome and inspiring. Most of my family was there, and seeing my friend Mike (Greg’s cousin) with his daughter (who for some reason loves me) made it that much better. Oh yeah, my nephew also played in the first game!

I think of Greg every day, and want to be more like him in my efforts to fight cancer and in the way I live. He is an inspiration to everyone that knew him, and the plaque at Greg’s Field will assure that every Little Leaguer who plays there will know about him.

It was a wonderful job by all the committee members and everyone who contributed to this dedication ceremony.


Here is some of the video from that day:

No comments:

Post a Comment