Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fenway Brick for My Father (To Be Placed in 2012)

It’s hard to find a gift for someone that has given you so much in life. I wrote on last year’s Father’s Day about some lessons my father has taught me over the years, but this year I thought my siblings and I could give back something physically permanent to our dad. When I found out you could have a brick engraved and put inside a gate at Fenway for next year’s 100th anniversary, I thought it would be a good way to show our appreciation for all he’s done for us.

I know this is the Year of the Bruin and all of the McGraths are B’s Fanatics, but the Sox also hold a special place in our hearts. I can’t wait to get out to Fenway next year and see this brick!

Happy Father’s Day, Dad, we all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment