Thursday, March 24, 2011

Darth Quaider T-shirt

I’ve written often about how lucky I am to have such a great family. Part of that family is my older sister. She has supported me with everything I’ve done, given me free haircuts for 18 years, and she designed this t-shirt.

If you haven’t heard of Adam McQuaid, he’s a Bruins defenseman from Prince Edward Island and he’s having an awesome season. Not only can he fight with the best of them, he’s among the league leaders in +/- rating.

You can read how he got the nickname “Darth Quaider” here, even though he admitted that he’s never seen any of the Star Wars movies (we’ll have to do something about that!).

After the picture of Andrew Ference was online, Sully’s came out with their own “Darth Quaider” t-shirt that you can see here. I think it’s pretty clear that my sister made the best one…

Go B’s, beat the Habs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment