Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Central Massachusetts Paranormal Society Investigation Report

Five years ago strange things started happening in my apartment. Things were turning on and off by themselves, my guitar was mysteriously pushed out of my hands, I saw a small ball of light floating around the room, and sometimes you could feel a “cold spot” surrounding you. My neighbor showed me an ad for the CMPS in the paper, and I set up an appointment for an investigation. Here’s what they reported:







The report does mention that they recorded EVPs. They played these for my roommate and me during the “reveal” part of the investigation and they were creepy! One sounded like a demonic voice and another sounded like a sword slicing through the air. I know a lot of people don’t believe in ghosts or spirits, but it’s hard to deny when you go through something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment