Sunday, July 31, 2011

Zambonis Autographed CD and Sticker

I will write more about my experience skating/playing hockey for 24 hours at Skating for Hope when I have the energy, but here’s another donation I received in the mail. The Zambonis are a band that sings songs about hockey and amidst all the preparation for the event, they didn’t cross my mind until I was putting together the 24-hour song playlist. With extreme short notice, I emailed band leader Dave “Zamboni”, and asked them if they were available to play at Skating for Hope. He got back to me and told me they couldn’t make it, but he would send some CDs. He also told me that for next year, he thought they could be there to play songs and emcee the whole event. This first year of Skating for Hope was amazing, but I know that next year’s is going to be even better. Thank you again to my family, friends, and everyone that supported Skating for Hope through hard work, donations, skating, and hockey!

No comments:

Post a Comment