Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Tournament DVD

I owe my parents so much that no amount of words I can write will ever measure up to it. They have supported me through diseases (both unchosen and brought upon myself), provided me with an education, and shown me what it means to love someone unconditionally.

On top of everything immeasurable, they’re always introducing me to things that they know I’ll love. They told me about Trailer Park Boys, and that became one of my favorite all-time TV shows (see Rickyisms if you haven’t already). And one year, they gave me The Tournament DVD. It’s a mockumentary about crazy pee-wee hockey parents, and it’s hilarious. If you like hockey and the Christopher Guest movies (Spinal Tap, Best in Show, etc.), you should definitely put this one on your Netflix list.

Thanks for everything, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment