Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Pictures

Here are some Halloween pictures from over the years…

The earliest one is of my older brother as a werewolf, me with a random monster mask I picked out, my younger brother as Snoopy, and my sister as a gypsy. Then, there’s my younger brother as an old man, younger sister as Annie, and me as Indiana Jones. Another year, I was another random monster terrorizing my princess sister.

In 1997, I made myself up to be Freddy Krueger, followed in 1998 with an Indy encore – with teachers I knew from my student teaching job.

In 1999, I was The Punisher. There’s me saluting with my sister, Queen Elizabeth; and with my roommates Patrick and Amy. That same night, my friend Carl came dressed as Carla, the bearded lady – classic.





No comments:

Post a Comment