Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gay Head Lighthouse Brochure with Pictures and John Belushi’s Grave Pics

I had never been to “The Vinyahd” before, but this past weekend the weather was beautiful and my first visit went by too quickly.

Thanks to my connections, I stayed with two great hosts who showed me and JB around MV (I can’t call it “The Island”…that honor will always go to PEI). Here are some of the highlights:

1. Taking my first ferry ride since they opened the bridge to PEI

2. Stopping off to pay respects to John Belushi




1. Gay Head Lighthouse (gotta love the name)

2. FARM Institute

3. Art of Chocolate Festival – Mint Oreos dipped in chocolate, chocolate-covered peanut butter balls, Hershey’s Cake, and a lot of happy faces

4. Edgartown Lighthouse

5. Nice meal at the Seafood Shanty

6. Seeing my first Alpaca up close and personal


Thanks again to JB’s aunt and uncle for being so welcoming and showing me around The Vineyard. Hope to check out all the Jaws Shooting Locations next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment