Sunday, October 2, 2011

BareBurger Menu

After visiting the 9/11 Memorial on Friday, I had one of the best veggie burgers (4 full weeks without any meat!) I’ve ever had along with some very tasty fries. BareBurger, conveniently located near my sister’s in Astoria, not only had scrumptious all-organic food; they made me a drool-worthy peanut butter chocolate milkshake to wash it all down. Our server Paul was a delight, and I’m looking forward to my next BB meal.

If you’re in the New York area, I’d definitely check out their menu and locations. You can think of me as you enjoy all the tastiness, and thank me after.

I can’t wait until I have enough money to open a BareBurger in Massachusetts. Until then, I have a new favorite place to grab a bite whenever I’m visiting my sister in the big city…

No comments:

Post a Comment