Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Skating for Hope Postcard

We had a special dinner at Hope Lodge tonight thanks to the great people of Niche Hospitality (the same group that brings us free dinner every Monday night). Steve and Mike came and made a delicious meal for everyone. There were doctors, donors, friends of Hope Lodge, former and current guests, Hope Lodge committee members, and an American Cancer Society CEO.

So, I designed* and printed out a bunch of these and left them in a prime spot for people to see them on their way in and out. Luckily for me, I had people here tonight who made it a point to mention Skating for Hope to the attendees, and many of these postcards were taken away.

Feel free to use this scan and spread the word about Skating for Hope! Also, if you’re interested in being on the Skating for Hope Committee, let me know!

*Thanks to my awesome sister Carolyn for making the SFH logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment