Friday, May 20, 2011

Cheers Last Call Poster (5/20/93)


I didn’t start watching Cheers regularly until I was in junir high, but well before the last episode aired I was a huge fan. I can’t believe it was 18 years ago that I went to wait outside the Bull and Finch with my friend Mike to watch the last episode.

Before the episode started, we saw all the cast members pull up in limos and wave to everyone as they walked into the restaurant. I was especially thrilled when Cam Neely got out with Woody Harrelson.

There was a huge screen setup to watch the last episode of the hilarious, Boston-based show, and I was glad I got to be there.

Here’s some of WBZTV’s coverage:

If you’ve never seen Cheers, do yourself a favor and put it on your Netflix list. You can thank me when you’re laughing.

Off to do wedding weekend related things, more on Cheers later…

No comments:

Post a Comment