Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maps from Portland, Oregon (City Map and Powell's City of Books)

I thought these would be a good scan for today because it was a year ago that I was visiting Portland for the first time (you can see my Portland blogs from last year here, here, and here), and getting ready for the Bruins / Flyers 2nd round match-up – thinking it will be a different result this year!

In this age where everything is digital, visiting Powell’s last year was a real treat. The building was as big as a city block, and had three floors of cheap used books for any genre you might be looking for – I’ve never seen so many screenplays. We didn’t have much time to spend in Powell’s, but I could have easily stayed there for hours.

It’s been 365 days since I’ve been in Portland, and I think I’m due for another visit. Hoping to get out to the west coast sometime soon…






1 comment:

  1. Now days Business Phone Service come packed with a lot of features. You can basically customize your business phone service to fit your business needs. When you see the features, you will know how your current phone system is not good enough. I have been using hosted pbx from Telcan. With this business phone service, I can customize the welcome greeting, route calls to multiple numbers, even program what phone number to call at what time, have a professional voicemail, get my voicemail emailed and the list goes on. It is very easy to set up using wizard. Check out Business Phone Service

    ReplyDelete