Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wiffle Ball Rules and Letter


Summer is my least favorite season. There’s no hockey, I get sunburnt easily, and the humid weather doesn’t mix well with my Crohn’s. There are a few things that help me get through the warm extreme of New England weather. When I’m not escaping to PEI or in A/C, I like to play wiffle ball.

I’ve been playing wiffle ball ever since I can remember, and I don’t ever see that stopping. Whether I am playing wiffle with my family, my friends Glen and Carl, or in a tournament; I am always having fun.

My car always has a bat, balls, and chair (umpire) in it to make sure a game is only one pop of my trunk away. After a year of wear and tear, I needed to order replacement equipment from the official Wiffle Ball Online Store. Above are the rules and letter than came along with the bat and dozen balls I ordered. Thanks for making summer more enjoyable, Wiffle!

You can also check out:

Official Wiffle Site

Online Wiffle Rules

And, here are my friend Glen making a sweet catch last year and coverage of the Wiffle Fest help in Burlington, VT every year (I had to skip this year because it was on the same day as the Bruins parade):

No comments:

Post a Comment