Monday, August 22, 2011

Free Incubus Tickets (9/9/11)

These tickets are worth over $100, but today I got them for free. All I had to do was donate some blood at the WAAF / Red Cross blood drive.

I know some people (including WAAF DJ Greg Hill – I gave him crap when I saw him eating the post-donation snacks without making a donation!) cringe at the thought of needles and blood, but donating is a simple way everyone can help someone in need. And it gets easier every time you do it.

If you’ve never donated, all you have to do is go the Red Cross website, sign up, and make an appointment. On September 11th, they are having a Day of Remembrance Blood Drive at Fenway Park, which I went to last year.

Looking forward to seeing Incubus on the 9th and hearing them play this:

Thanks, Red Cross and WAAF!


No comments:

Post a Comment